Emperor Awesome is a recurring character in Wander Over Yonder. He is one of Lord Hater's greatest rivals. His voice is by Sam Riegel as he first appears in the first episode The Picnic with his own army of minions known as the Fist Fighters and with his Battling Dinosaur that shoots fire and lasers.
Emperor Awesome appears as a Sub-species of a shark with tanned muscles. He also wears a crown on his head due to being an emperor. He has a royal cape with his own logo "A" standing for awesome. He also has two bands, purple-and-pink, on his muscles, fingerless gloves, a spiked belt, pink pants, and white disco boots.
Although he appeared to be serious in the first episode "The Picnic", Emperor Awesome appears to be a narcissistic, cocky, vain, and proud emperor. He seems to like to get tans. In "The Party Animal", it is revealed he destroys planets through excessive partying.
- In France, he is called "Empereur Cool", which means, well: Emperor Cool, and his voice actor in French is Damien Locqueneux, who also sings the French theme song and is the French chorus in the show.
- In Latin America, he is called, "Emperador Asombroso", which means, "Amazing Emperor."
- In Spain, he is called, "Emperador Impresionante", which exactly means "Emperor Awesome." But impresionante also means "impressive."
- Emperor Awesome has a crush on Sylvia as shown in The Fancy Party.
- Emperor Awesome is a mutated shark.
|The image gallery for Emperor Awesome may be viewed here.|