Princess Demurra was kidnapped by King Draykor, so her supposed lover Sir Brad Starlight sets out to save her with the help of Wander and Sylvia. In reality, she and Draykor were in love and planning to get married; ergo, she had no interest in Brad.
Despite being benevolent and having the appearance of a stereotypical fairy tale princess, Demurra's take on life is more pragmatic. Unlike Brad, she knows you can't expect life to be like a fairy tale and is aware that real romance can take a lot of work and communication. She is a very capable person, since she saved herself from the much larger Brad, after he attempted to kidnap her from Draykor. However she wasn't able to save herself from Lord Hater in "The Rager"
- Demurra is a satire on the Disney Princess franchise.
- Demurra and Brad use to date when they were 15.
- Demurra and Draykor have three kids, 2 daughters that look like her, and one son that looks like King Draykor.
- Her personality is very similar to Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- "The Hero" (First appearance)
- "The Enemies" (mentioned only)
- "The Gift" (No lines)
- "The Rager"
- "The Cartoon" (no lines)
- "The End of the Galaxy"