|Wander Over Yonder|
|Created by||Craig McCracken|
|Voices of||Jack McBrayer|
|Opening theme||Wander Over Yonder Main Title|
|Theme Music Composer||Two Man Gentleman Band|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||68|
|Executive producer(s)||Craig McCracken|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production Company(s)||Disney Television Animation|
|Original channel|| Disney Channel (2013-present)|
Disney XD (2014-present)
|Picture format|| 480i (SDTV)|
|Original airing|| August 16, 2013-present (Disney Channel)
December 9, 2013-present (Disney XD)
|“||What would Wander do?||”|
Wander Over Yonder is an American animated television comedy and Disney Channel Original Series produced by Disney Television Animation for Disney Channel. The series officially premiered on September 13, 2013. A preview episode was aired on August 16, 2013.
As Craig McCracken's first show to air outside of Cartoon Network, Wander Over Yonder is his first television series to air on Disney Channel. His wife, Lauren Faust serves as co-producer of the show.
A sneak peek of the series aired at Comic-Con International 2012. On March 31, 2014, this series moved to Disney Channel's sister channel, Disney XD. According to McCracken, all new episodes will air on Disney XD first then on Disney Channel.
On June 23, 2014, it was announced that Disney picked up a second season of Wander Over Yonder, it was also announced that the show will return to Disney Channel again on Friday, July 11, 2014 as part of the "Disney XD on Disney Channel" block.
Show Description 
Get ready to take off across the galaxy in Disney Channel's new animated adventure comedy series "Wander Over Yonder," created and executive-produced by two-time Emmy Award-winning animator Craig McCracken ("Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends," "The Powerpuff Girls"). The new comedy follows best friends, eternally-optimistic intergalactic traveler and constant do-gooder Wander and his quick-tempered but loyal steed Sylvia. Together, they travel through the cosmos happening upon one freewheeling adventure after another, making new friends (and foes) all while battling numerous forces of evil, including the infamous Lord Hater and his army of Watchdogs. A first-look telecast of the new comedy will air FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 (9:00 p.m., ET/PT), immediately following the premiere of "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel" (8:00 p.m. ET/PT). The series will premiere FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) on Disney Channel.
- Episodes usually start with a view of the planet, location, etc. the episode is taking place on.
- Every episode title begins with the word "The", except "My Fair Hatey".
The Wander universe is a strange and random place. Each planet, more surreal than the last, is populated by a variety of bizarre creatures and terrifying monsters. It is equally lawless, as super-villains fight for supremacy virtually unopposed, enslaving or destroying entire worlds as they see fit. Wander is an optimistic outcast caught in the middle, but no matter how crazy things may get, he always tries to do the right thing.
- Main article: Characters
- Jack McBrayer as Wander: An overly-optimistic intergalactic traveler.
- April Winchell as Sylvia: Wander's loyal but bullish steed who travels with Wander across the universe.
- Keith Ferguson as Lord Hater: Wander's nemesis and ruler of the Hater Army.
- Tom Kenny as Peepers: Lord Hater's number one henchman.
Voice actors in other languages
- Main article: List of cast members in other languages
- Main article: List of Wander Over Yonder episodes
- The title of the show is commonly misspelled as "Wonder Over Yonder". Strangely, most of the people who spell it this way are the official sources.
- WhatWouldWanderDo.com - official Disney XD website